Rapid response to your needs
We have assisted businesses in technology, retail, education, healthcare, finance, construction and manufacturing.
We can help you too!
How can we help you?...
Please see our following services (click to expand details)
Cloud computing enables the remote management of your business systems, thus eliminating the need to maintain "in-house" hardware, software and data. Why is this important? Well, as you probably know, locally-maintained systems will break for any number of reasons including hardware failure, loss, theft, fire damage, user errors, malicious activity, etc. By managing your systems on a secure cloud platform we can ensure their integrity and availability, thus providing you with business continuity. Backups can be automated and stored redundantly in multiple locations for quick and reliable disaster recovery.
We are certified partners with - and have built solutions on - all three major cloud platforms:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform
Here is a partial list of the various cloud support services we provide:
- Microsoft: Azure, Office 365, Email, SharePoint, Active Directory, Server Virtualization and Administration
- AWS: S3 Data backup and recovery, EC2 server management (Linux, Windows), Identity and Access Management (IAM), DNS
- Google: G-Suite, Domain management, User administration, Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Maps, Calendar
We will meet with you to discuss your requirements in detail and build an appropriate cloud solution that satisfies your business needs.
Your computing devices (desktops, laptops, tablets, servers) are key interfaces for your business, but they are vulnerable to many types of problems. To ensure that your systems are performing properly, we provide:
- Hardware support: Upgrades or repairs to your systems
- Software support: OS and business software installation, updates and maintenance
- Internet security support: anti-spam, anti-phishing and firewall protection from malicious agents.
- Automated backup, recovery and verification of your business data
- Removal of viruses, worms, Trojan horses and malware that have infected your systems.
We will evaluate the current health of your systems and recommend improvements for increased performance and security.
Perhaps you have a single location that needs Internet access. Or maybe you have multiple remote sites that need private, routed connections. Based on your specific needs, we will implement a solution that is right for your business. Here are some examples of projects we have completed:
- Private connections: Established secure, encrypted VPN tunnels between systems and remote locations (US and Internationally)
- Wifi: Implemented custom solutions with consideration to physical locations, number of wireless devices, intended use and performance expectations
- Cabling: Managed the design and installation of new copper and fiber infrastructure
- Security: Audit and secure networks, systems applications and accounts being maliciously attacked over the Internet using network access control lists (NACLs), blacklisting, security groups, multi-factor authentication (MFA), log analysis, and other methods and technologies.
We work closely with several Internet service providers (ISPs) and will design and implement the best solution for your business.
Unlike your normal daily business operations, a project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to accomplish a singular goal such as designing, improving, building or implementing something.
We are certified by PMI, the world's leading Project Management association. Projects are our core competency; it's in our DNA. We follow PMI Best Practices for all projects.
Projects typically utilize the following 6 knowledge areas:
- Scope - Defining the specific project goals, deliverables, features and functions.
- Schedule - Defining tasks to be performed, their sequence, duration and required resources.
- Cost - Estimating, funding and managing finances to complete the project within the approved budget.
- Quality - Ensuring that all deliverables meet the project specifications and are “fit for use.”
- Resources - Defining the necessary skills, materials, equipment, and facilities needed for the project.
- Risk - Proactively identifying, analyzing and developing response plans to risk factors.
We have observed that many businesses attempt to have their projects managed by individuals who do not have the necessary time or skills to successfully complete them. We would be happy to discuss your project objectives with you and develop a plan for successful completion.
Perhaps you have an existing website that does not meet your needs, or perhaps you need a new website built from scratch. We will work with you to enhance your existing site or build a new, awesome portal for your business. We can work with your preferred hosting service (if you have one) or host your sites on our secure redundant servers.
We have built custom websites for many types of businesses including:
Our cloud architecture for web hosting utilizes redundant AWS EC2 scalable servers running an integrated Bitnami WAMP stack (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) with Wordpress and automated backups. Over 35% of all websites on the Internet run on Wordpress. Additionally, we provide a variety of plug-ins that solve many specific business needs including:
We will work closely with you to ensure you have the custom look and functionality you need from your website.
Congratulations! Your business is doing great and you now need to expand, refresh or relocate to a new facility. Whether you need help with a few systems or several hundred, we have you covered.
These types of projects typically involve:
- Infrastructure: cabling, equipment, rack space, UPS power systems
- Network: ISP or direct connectivity, routing, firewall configuration, WiFi setup and tuning
- Computing: servers, workstations, software builds, configuration, testing
We will assign a PMI certified Project Manager to work with you in defining the scope and schedule for the project, and to ensure that all work is completed and on time.
Managing your data is one of the most important functions in your business. Invoices? Customer data? Inventory? Scheduling? HR? All data needs to be entered, retrieved and presented in a format that is useful to your business. Regardless of the type of data you have, we can help you manage it.
Our solutions typically leverage one of the following:
- Spreadsheets with skillfully configured functions and macros: (e.g., MS-Excel, Smartsheet, Google Sheets)
- Database: SQL relational databases (e.g., MySQL, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access, Aurora, Oracle, ...)
- NoSQL databases
- Programming for data cleansing, manipulation, statistical analysis and reporting using Python, R, SAS and Tableau
Some of our development projects include:
- Medical patient registries for oncology, trauma and cardiology research
- Diagnostic tracking system
- Statistical analysis of data
- Reservations management and scheduling
- Optometrist management and billing system
- Customer management (CRM)
- Retail Sales
- Service Management
Every project is unique. We will be happy to discuss your specific business needs and develop a solution for you.
Many businesses rely on multiple systems in their day-to-day operations. Systems such as accounting software, web portals, customer databases, spreadsheets, scheduling software, email, diagnostic and manufacturing equipment often operate in their own "silo" and do not communicate easily with other business components. Systems integration attempts to improve this situation by seamlessly connecting multiple components together in an optimized workflow. We use a variety of automated approaches to eliminate the need for manual intervention. This saves you time, and allows your business to run smoothly.
If you have multiple systems or software that operate in isolation, we may be able to develop interfaces between them to streamline your business processes. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
We can train you and your staff on any of our services, and develop custom coursework if needed.
Feel free to contact us with your specific needs.
Red Alert! Something suddenly stopped working, and it's having a "severely negative impact" on your business. You need to have it fixed ASAP.
If you are having a problem with your network, hardware, software, user accounts or experiencing suspicious activity, don't panic. Simply contact us and we will mobilize quickly to get your business back online.
Aerovine is a proud partner of:
We have assisted our clients with many types of projects, including:
What are our clients saying about our services? Here's their feedback:
We are here for you! How may we help you today?